Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. There are many common dental problems that dentists can treat with bonding.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as necessary.
Dentists will often consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. Repairing decayed, chipped, or cracked teeth
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. To protect tooth roots that are exposed due to gum recession
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile makeover
Roy Dental Care offers dental bonding along with the following services:
We invite you to schedule an appointment today.
Contact Roy Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
4902 S 1900 W Ste 4